1. Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
2. Job category: Administration
3. Department: Finance and Administration Department
4. Reports to: Human Resource Officer
5. Location: Central Head Office
6. Personnel directly supervised by title: None
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of Human Resources Assistant. Your letters of application and detailed CV should be submitted to the office of Human Resource on or before Friday 22 ,January 2021 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com for information, contact TEL: (+266) 22325615
Human Resources Assistant job summary
Boliba Savings and Credit is seeking a Human Resources Assistant who can maintain effective relationships with employees and provide a professional HR service to the business.
• Maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
• Produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
• Assist HR Officer with recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to all employees.
• Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions.
• Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Ensure that work place needs are being meet in the form of administration, salary determination, and employee discipline.
• Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
• Demonstrate commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
– A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent and extensive knowledge of labour laws and experience within HR environment.
-Minimum of Diploma in Human Resource.
– At least One year working experience within Human resource environment, knowledge of banking products will be an added advantage.